If you have any questions, please write to us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION AND USE
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, other information (“Personal Information”). When we collect personal information, we do so with your consent for sales transactions, internal marketing and billing purposes only. We will also collect personal information of your intended recipients.
In addition, we may use third party services such as:
- Analytics: Facebook/Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality.
- Logistics Companies: For delivering the orders to your intended address.
- Payment Gateways: For processing your payment.
- These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use and other statistics.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
RIGHTS TO PERSONAL DATA
If you have shared your personal data with us, you have a right to:
- ask us what data we have about you
- ask for changes or updates to be made
- request to have your personal data deleted
- If you do not want us to collect the your personal data, you may opt out at any time by notifying our Data Protection Officer in writing. Note, however, that opting out or withdrawing your consent for us to collect, use, or process your personal data may affect your use of our services. This can be done by contacting us at the below email address.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, we welcome you to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com