Founder of Pay Kindness Forward Movement
I am on a global mission to educate & inspire people to be the change they want to see in this world.
dR. vIVIAN pASSION kOH
Vivian Passion Koh is Mrs Singapore Asia Pacific 2019 and was awarded the TKS Crown for Compassion 2020 and Ms Elegance 2019. She is a serial entrepreneur of various businesses.
She is now on a global mission to educate, inspire, and change the world through her Pay Kindness Forward movement, which will be a catalyst to achieve the United Nations 17th Sustainable Development Goals 2030.
Her life mission is to connect, inspire, and empower like-minded people to pursue their passion in life with passion, love, and gratitude.
Her satisfaction and fulfilment comes from igniting each unique individual to discover their hidden talents through self-awareness and to unlock and develop their full potential so that they can pursue their passion in life with passion, love, and gratitude.
Vivian Passion Koh’s Achievements
Creator of IEC Vision Board Movement – A Pay It Forward movement that helps individuals to create a vision of their dreams through drawings, words, and storytelling and support in their journey through IEC Angels.
DR. VIVIAN PASSION KOH’S PORTFOLIO
- Founder & President of Pay Kindness Forward
- Creator of Pay Kindness Forward Movement Challenge
- Brand Ambassador of Richman Watch Winder
- Model for Richman Watch Winder Commercial Advertisement
- Mrs Singapore Asia Pacific 2019
- Ms Elegance 2019
- TKS Crown for Compassion 2020
- Honorary Doctorate in Philanthropy, St Mother Teresa University
- Author of International Bestselling Inspiration book “Yes, I Can!”
- Founder of Ms Elegance Gems & Jewels
- Co-Founder of Richman & Ms. Elegance Foundation
- Co-Founder of Syncflow LLP
- Founder of International Education Council Pte Ltd
- Creator & Curator of IEC Vision Board Movement program
- Founder of World Business Group, A Business Ecosystem
- Founder & Principal Trainer of First Class Education Consultancy since 2015
- Founder of First Class Tuition since 2009
- Founder of Dr. Intelligences, Dermatoglyphics Analysis
- Founder of SG Parent United FB Group
- Creator of “United We Must, United We Mask” movement
- Launch of “Cheers To All” Music Video in collaboration with Danny Chin
- The host of 1st October Pay Kindness Forward Online Dialog 2020
- Creator & Founder of World Kindness Awards
- Casting Film Director & Producer of Award-winning Short Film “Receiving”
- Nominated for The President’s Volunteerism & Philanthropy Awards (PVPA)
- Received Certificate of Appreciation from the President of Republic of Singapore Mdm Halimah Yacob on 8th December 2020
Do you have one minute?
MY JOURNEY SO FAR
My Life Mission Statement
My Life Mission Commitment Day
Won Ms Elegance 2019
Won Mrs Singapore Asia Pacific 2019
When my name was called, I thank God for the blessings. I’m glad to make my 84 years old mum proud to have a beauty Queen in the family, and a role model to my daughter Olivia that her mummy is constantly pursuing her dreams and making it a reality one step at a time. Thank you Rendy, my master coach in IEC, SyncFlow works!
Invitation To Speak as Guest Speaker at WinterMagic
Thank You Jessica of Fitline for your invitation to your Winter Magic as Guest Speaker today. I really have a great time sharing my Mrs Singapore International Journey with the guests who are very participative during my practical sharing. Love the photos taken there too..
Invitation To Speak About My Secret of Youth & Elegance as Beauty Queen
Interview & Feature on World Class Beauty Queens Magazine
Thank you TKS Mrs International for the opportunity to be Interview & feature on World Class Beauty Queens Magazine to share my Vision of building a First Class Organisation . “VISION WITH ACTION CAN CHANGE THE WORLD”. Join Me. Together, we can definitely achieve more!
Pay Kindness Forward Movement
I launch the Pay Kindness Forward movement on 7th May, Vesak day which is a day for kindness & compassion. My wish is for this movement to gain the necessary momentum & be the catalyst to achieving the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals by 2030.
Noble Peace Prize Award 2020
Recognized as 1 of 25 WomenOpreneurs
“Yes I Can!” Collab Book is Out!
Launch of “Cheers To All” Music Video
Together with Yahya, we hosted my first FB Live celebrating the launch of “Cheers To All” music video with special guest star from Hong Kong, Danny Chin.
My Role as Casting Film Director
Today with the support of Yahya, I called the members of the Pay Kindness Forward family one by one to act in the short film.
My books “Yes! I Can!” arrived!
What a pleasant surprise when Yes! i can! books arrived. I am the Author of International bestselling book “Yes! I Can!” And this is my first time being an Author with authority.
Honorary Doctorate in Philanthropy
I am conferred as Honorary Doctorate in Philanthropy on 22th Aug 2020
The First Script Written for Our Short Film “Receiving”
First Meeting of Casts in Our Short Film “Receiving”
Stay tuned for our upcoming Shortfilm Title : Receiving directed by Yahya Ayob for Pay Kindness Forward Campaign.
Kickstart and First Shoot of Our Short Film “Receiving”
This word “DREAM” is bless to me by Yahya to kickstart his up & coming award winning short film, Receiving.
Let’s come together & Pursue our dreams together. “RECEIVING” & Pay Kindness Forward
2nd Exclusive Outdoor Photoshoot
This is my 2nd outdoor photoshoot session with the celebrity photographer Yahya. This is my favourite photo of the day.
Hosted 1st PKF Dialog 2020
Together with co-host, Yahya, who has helped me tremendously with the Pay Kindness Forward Dialog 2020 with special guests from Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia.
The President’s Volunteerism & Philanthropy Awards Nomination
Pay Longevity Forward
Today I meet with my sister and my brother in law to help Yahya with his heart condition. Yahya was touched by Jenny’s help and he suggested to them that they represent Pay Longevity Forward.
Certificate of Appreciation from the President of Republic of Singapore Mdm Halimah Yacob
Witness my beloved sister’s Crowning Day
A big Congratulations to my beloved sister, Mdm Jenny Koh- Lady of Excellence 2020/2021!